Dr. Sarah currently serves as a Research Associate at the Language Research Centre at the University of Calgary, Canada.
- global trends in education
- global trends in language learning and literacy
- formal, non-formal and informal learning
- literacy and essential skills
- second and foreign language learning, acquisition and pedagogy
- language program administration
- educational technology
- effective learning / learning styles / metacognition
Check out the research projects she has supervised.